Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help for drop item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening.
I have a big problem.

I got a "Set Index" in the file "itemset.csv"
(itemset.csv - Set Index = 5118). I checked the column "Total Drop Ratio" and it is with 100000 = 100% drop.
In the column "Set0_ItemIndex" I put the code of the weapon 2100010 and in the column next to "Set0_DropRatio" 100000 = 100% drop for this weapon.

I went to the file "monster.cvs" and searched for the mob "Mantis", then went to the column "ItemSetIndex_1" and put 5118 and next to the column "ItemSetDropRatio_1" put 100000 = 100% drop

Then I enter the game and kill several "Mantis" and only drop money, also remembering that "formula.ini" the line "fMonItemDropRatio ,1000"

So I have no idea what it might be or if something else is missing, because in the posts I found, I followed the guidelines for the drop.

:huh: I also tried to put the client files the same as the server and still don’t drop anything.

Sorry for my bad english, sorry and thanks :thumbup1:

Back