Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need some help for my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some problem in log in i need some help.. i current using FusionPT Repack and using Kpt Test 1872 full client where i get from the kpt website. i can't use QuantumFusion 1873 client because of the x-trap so i using the normal kpt test client but have problem log in can you guys help me? below there is the pic for the error thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok done thx ^^.. btw how come i can't use other exe client to start?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok done thx ^^.. btw how come i can't use other exe client to start?
Within reason, you should be able to.

What is not reasonable is trying to use:-

• a client which doesn't match your XTrap settings
  • a client which doesn't match your servers CLSAFE_CODE
  • a client which doesn't use the same server protocol (EPT on a KPT server or vise vesa etc.)
  • a client programmed to use a different port the the one your server is programmed to listen on (10009 to 10006 etc)
  • a client which is programmed to connect to an IP other than your servers
Later, you may have issues with item codes, experience tables, ageing and mixing which should be synched between client and server executables... but they won't prevent you logging in.

Last edited:
Back