Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If you could take one thing from life...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a topic that actually has 2 parts for you guys! (With a bonus at the end)

If you could take one thing from this life with you into the 'afterlife' (we'll obviously be posting on the grounds that there is an afterlife) what would it be? - Mine would most likely be my family, although that kinda technically counts as more than one thing. So if that doesn't count, then I'd either take my dog, or the stuffed animal I gave to my grandma as a kid.

If you could take one thing from this life, as in a lesson or word(s) of advice, anything, what would it be? - I think for me, I would take the fact that you can't always get what you want. With so many amazing things, we tend to want a lot. So coming to grips with the fact that you can't have everything you want, I think would make it (as in life) a lot easier.

The bonus question: What means the most to you in life? Can be a material object or not, of-course. And obviously if you don't feel comfortable sharing what means the most to you, then you don't have to. Also, I think most people would say family, so not including family.

For me, the thing that means the most to me would probably be the stuffed animal I previously mentioned. I gave it to my grandma about a year before she passed away, and she slept with it every single night. I've had that same stuffed animal for over 5 years now.

So there you have it, my side of the 3 questions, what is yours?!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've talked about this with my bestfriend. I don't really know what I should take. probably my ring. My long gone friends ring, wich he gave me like a week before his death. Never have took it off since.the 2nd question: I don't have any smart advice, words or lessons in my life. My life is kinda stupid, since you can't learn from it.

3rd question:The most important thing is that I have friends who give me alot of support and so on.

(please excuse my crappy typos and writing today, I am very grumpy and tired.)

Back