Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello! I'm A DragonBallOnline Developer (Learning while Progressing)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All I'm The Project Leader of DBO Refined v2.0, I wont Share Discord Server Link any time soo as i want to finish Development First. I also Specialize in HTML, CSS & JavaScript

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello, Project Leader of DBO Refined v2.0! It's great to have you here. It's wise to focus on development first before sharing your Discord server link to ensure that everything is in place before bringing in more members.

Specializing in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript is fantastic, as those skills are very useful in web development. How are you incorporating these skills into DBO Refined v2.0? Have you faced any challenges or exciting achievements during the development process so far? Feel free to share more about your project - we would love to hear about it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is my Channel Where i will upload Videos of Discord Bot Development, Website Development & DBO Refined v2.0 Devlogs

Back