Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm looking for a song

Reaction score
I'm looking for a song, and the only part of the lyrics I know is a part of the chorus: "so far away." It's not Staind or Nickelback....or twelve stones. I wish I could give more info. If you guys could find this for me I'd be greatful.

(PS it's a request from my brother since he's doesn't know where else to search and I'm stuck as well)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
. Album the song is from is self-titled.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah... and the song is actually called 'So Far Away'. :X

Reaction score
haha i started replying to this an hour ago then got sidetracked and therage posted the answer first :(

yeh Crossfade... awesome album tbh, one of only a few albums that i actually like all the songs :p
"I've been changing, but you will never see me now..."

Reaction score
I did, he never TOLD me the NAME OF THE SONG was "so far away" (not every song in the world has their song title in the chorus, that'd be boring and preditcable). You watch when I tell him this afternoon (since...well he's not getting up :p) he's gonna say "oh it's not the name of the song" even though all the leads he gave me are crappy

I wish
Reaction score
Always do a "<The lyrics that I know I write here> lyrics" search in google. Always helps me.

Back