• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ImageAuth

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very simple even though no one posted this yet or I haven't found/seen one...
It really works and I got no error.

Just go to /etc/cabal, open LoginSvr_0X.ini and change this.

Code:
UseImageAuth=[COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]
ImageAuthDataPath=./ImageAuth/
ImageAuthMaxTryCount=5
ImageAuthWaitTime=120000
BlockIfImageAuthFail=[COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]

You can also change "ImageAuthMaxTryCount" and "ImageAuthWaitTime" too.**Common sense**

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It can prevent "hackers" from auto login or botters. >_>
Lol it may be useless for private servers cus of their high rates. Bleh~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously, you never played the offical servers before? What's the purpose of them putting this too?

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how will it prevent hackers? and what happens to players that will type wrong imageauth for the max times?

It is supposed to prevent auto logins by bots and cheat scripts. It didn't help at all really because most of our bots require the player to manually log in before starting the bot. All it did was annoy people like me who constantly switched channels when checking personal shops back before we had the auction house in official :/

If you enter the wrong imageauth code 5x (for those settings anyway) the player gets kicked.

Back