• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Imperial Wing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added this wing on my server but when I click on the "warp gate creator" ( the old man who make the wings ), He steals my chaos wing and dont give me the Imperial wing ...

can someone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all its Ultra wing ... not Imperial and for the inventor bug, I would also like to know how to make it working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i havent been reading this section of pt dev since i proposed it way back. just wondering how far along is the project has gotten.
can people attack monsters?
how stable is the server, and how many people can it support?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I changed the teleporter..

He now tells the people to not deliver the required crystalls because he delete the old.. and tell how to get the new wing:)

im using the wing for donaters only.

give the wing the right name and it works for everyone ;)

and no its NOT bugged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can turn the Warpgate Inventor into a shop and put the wing in the shop...
And it's called "Imperial Wing".

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
aiuahuihauia
dont need share ur shop
is low for add man ^^

Back