Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Importing new type of item from V100 to V83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using HeavenMS source and have already imported many items as well as mobs, UI, etc.
I want to import the SHOULDERPAD equip.

In the Equupment window of V83 there is no Shoulder box. So I imported the Equip window from V100 where it has it.
Now what should my next step be? Should I just import the item and its string as usual? Or is it something to do with the java source because it's a new function.
Note that the Shoulders img files are under the Character -> Accessories.
So it's not an entirely new folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im guessing you would have to add the function to the java source and possibly client edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the packages related to the equip slots and equip items and started modifying them.
Though the String for the equip category (GLOVES, CAPE, OVERALL etc) are stored in the localhost.
I managed to find the SHOULDER string in a v100 localhost. How can I create a line in my v83 localhost and make sure it knows to be presented in the right place?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats a good question. Though i can't help you there, you have to know how to reverse engineer the client i guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In STREDIT I found the lines responsible for the equip category type (HAT, OVERALL, SHIELD etc...)
They are for sure linked via identifiers ID (if an item ID number startsWith(0112) it's a medal. just an example)
I'm trying to figure out how to link a certain line I want to create to the SHOULDER items (all items IDs that starts with 0115)
How do I go about doing that?

Back