• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Infection Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This Mode this absolutely incredible, I think one thing that will make it a bit better is when the zombie captures a human, the human turns into a zombie but spawns in the same place he died instead of spawning in a random place.
Overall, amazing job!

Any chance of releasing this? I'd love to have it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This Mode this absolutely incredible, I think one thing that will make it a bit better is when the zombie captures a human, the human turns into a zombie but spawns in the same place he died instead of spawning in a random place.
Overall, amazing job!

Any chance of releasing this? I'd love to have it.

Thanks for your comment, Didnt make a final video but my final version contains everything you said.
If you want to try it out, Its available on abbygunz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back