Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info]Total up-to-date of guide

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hello,

Since my guide is so .. let's say messy since earlier issues while writing it/editing it. I've got plans to re-make the whole guide and this time make it even more "beginner-friendly", and also try to explain as much in detail as possible in order for people to actually connect and run their server without any kind of either login issues, clan issues etc.

Though I will only explain necessary things, in order for people to connect and login to their server - there are plenty of other guides how to "mod" your server e.g.: make customized skins, add/create maps, etc.

I will start this "project" in serval weeks since i'm currently on holiday - I don't want to spend my last weeks of holiday infront of the computer, I got plenty of time to do it later!

Sincerely,
Swezid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty much excited.. hope all links work and easily understandable by newbies like me :)

Question: Will it support windows 7 OS? cause im running my pc now in win7 :)

Reaction score
Awesome, cant wait, especially about the clan stuff.

Finally got clan to work by fluke ages ago, and saved my virtual drive.
So luckily I got a copy of a fully setup server machine.

Never been able to get clan working again XD

Would be awesome to see a full guide :p

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Oh by the way guys i've to wait a bit with this because I have some personal stuff I gotta take care of first - + my gf broke up with me some weeks ago and im feeling poop about it + I got tons of stuff to do on uni. But i'll try to start to write it once I got some spare time. Right now i'm hella busy but i'll let you guys know when i'm planning to start :)

@rdcodester, read this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/question-pt-win7-vista-870407/ :)

@SunnyZ, haha :D yea i'll try to make it really structured this time. When people say that "no the layout and structure of the guide doesn't make it easier to understand", that's wrong. In fact it's getting easier to understand if it's well structured instead of a text all way through instead of making it for both beginners and amateurs - which is what im planning to do.

Anyways i'll keep you guys up-to-date when I feel like I have enough time to begin with this guide! :D

Sincerely,
Swezid

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Thanks man! as I said before - I'll let let you guys know when i begin with it :]

Back