Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inpersonating me.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill just put this here too. Hi! I am Flyer8472, i mostly do repacks here and portable stuffs.
I just wanted you to know that SOME dickwad around here is inpersonating me in Discord. My Discord Name is Panther_42 not Flyer8472. The impostor tries to sell files in my name. I . Never. Do. That. I am beliving in opensource. and Resharing. For Free. If i ever get something for money and it is an mmo source i will share here so be warned.

So For everyone: NEVER REPLY TO FLYER8472 on discord HE IS AN EL ' IMPOSTORE!!! A FRAUD!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
For you and others with issues of impersonators, I recommend to put a blurb in your signature. There it will be seen near your posts you know, not just some random thread in a section to be lost somewhere.

Just say something like they should verify you through the ragezone forum pm, and you dont sell files or whatnot.
Just saying. :)

Back