Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Instant stun for :stun x command [RP Addon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the most simple addon, but yet I'm sure many RP's will use it. Hope you do. ;)

Thanks,

Caleb!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for comments. And cobe please stop trying to cause a riot in every one of my threads. It's pointless and shows imaturity.

Thanks,

Caleb!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh so sorry for mispelling. -.- Moderators will deal with it if it's a problem.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll continue to release more features guys! ;)

Thanks,

Caleb!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for comments. And cobe please stop trying to cause a riot in every one of my threads. It's pointless and shows imaturity.

Thanks,

Caleb!

Before you flame, the fact that you even entertain him shows immaturity, so PLEASE.. Calm down.

I guess it's a simple release. I don't really see much use for it, I think the stun now is good enough.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well just seen users complaining about stun, so I just added it. I think it's useful, so users don't escape as easy. If you were stunned in real life, I don't think you would keep running, you would stop instantly. But thats your opinions, I won't judge em', just explaining mine. And dominicc I've shown no immaturity, it's only him who comes into the thread being negative or being negative towards others. He doesn't belong in thread if he can't stay on topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL. thats like showing a 40 year-old how to eat a cake.

bad release, 3/10 (N)

Honestly your going to call this a bad release.

1. Its a Addon
2. People have been asking for it.
3. You didn't make this addon so get the hell out if you don't like it.

K I am done here thanks ;) :closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL. thats like showing a 40 year-old how to eat a cake.

bad release, 3/10 (N)

Lol.. who are you to tell this guy that his release is bad? I've looked at your threads, not a single one of them is a release. I doubt you can code, so take that 'professional help' off your signature cause you're obviously a noob/troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back