• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Internet Connection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

good connection for kal server?

Last edited:
Reaction score
no because universities tend to not let you do the port forwarding you will need to do for a server

you also won't have access to it forever since you live on campus you obviously will be going home for breaks/between semesters

also when you get into anything but http you tend to lag like a witch on a uni connection

ALSO thats poop for a university connection i was getting 50-75Mb/s up and 100+Mb down on my crappy unis connection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Muhhahaha

beat this:p

This is the connection to my upcoming epic kalonline server:p

yea i know its .tk but who the hell wants to pay for a .com anyway

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who cares if its .tk?:p... all we care is how server look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn nice :3
i got XDD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its just b.poop...

over 12 dont trust a .tk wow its soo hard to pay 10$ for a .com?.. people buy .com just to be trusted and then they close after 1 month lol.. and its about server files and not about domain.. (well everyone of us got different opinion about things like that)

Last edited:

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's like 10$ a year if you can't afford that you shouldn't be running a server

wrong no one over 12 trusts a .tk to be a long lasting server with a skilled team

^this.

if you own a .tk domain, your site probably looks like this

I would prefer a dyndns domain to a .tk any day of the week.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xiris after you;) sry for off topice..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol you all convinced me i got a damn .com... and i got a .co.uk just to rub it in.
also i got a 3gig ram/250gig hd/ quad core 2.8ghz ded server for the server aswell.

:p

Edit
btw im migrating my server atm so the domain wont load not untill couple hours.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

btw zen im roflmao at the crazyjdean website.... thunder by acdc ftw i suppose but still funny.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speedtest update for new root

XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i was gonna get a .com anyway:p the reason i was happy with .tk for now was because i didn't really need to spend £20 on the domains + whois privacy until the server officially opened, thought id save the money until then. But obviously so many of you regard a .tk as "nooby" "unprofessional".. Based on that i guess i don't want something as simple as this to get in the way of my servers image / success.

Last edited:
Back