• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Intro for video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i would like a intro like

but change the background and make text EPICz RAGEz

And some dubstep

all i can offer is credit in description of every video i make and a link of ur choice

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can do that intro if you want, but obviously not for free.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its like a 10 second video

That 10 second video probably took 4 hours to make an 1 hour to render after all is said and done.

You first have basic mesh composition
then animation
lighting
compositing
tweaking
then after all that, you can finally render the damn thing.

Take that times $20-30 an hour (which is what a professional would charge you), and you are now paying $80-150 depending if they charge for render time as well.

Could you get it a little cheaper online? Yah, but for free is asking a little too much.

Graphic developers are some of the most under appreciated people in the game design, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back