• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

IP question

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used the search function but it didn't come up with what I needed, when I type ipconfig which one do I use?

IP Adress:
Subnet mask:
Default gateway:

?

or ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doesent work though, I'm behind a router.. Someone told me I need to get my Lan IP but they got off before they could tell me how to get it. All I heard was go into Network Places.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm behind a router too, and IP-Address is my LAN ip, I can't see my WAN IP through ipconfig, that's what I get to see at your page

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.. But when I use the IP-Address after it loads up, Proxy just closes.

Can I contact you through MSN for further help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
um.. it might be some other error tho that causes the closure, plus the address has to be the same everywhere, the lan ip.. 192.168.x.x

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont have any ip that starts like that. Do you have msn? :\

Back