Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is HeavenMS beginning experience the same as GMS V83?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a few years since I played and I just started my own PS using the HeavenMS source.
I'm currently testing what bugs I can fix and what to change in the code\db for the server to be like the original GMS V83.
(I know there are issues with this thing called Family but since I stopped playing somewhere in the V62 zone, I don't even know what are they, but don't really care)

1) In the original V83 patch did Nexon removed the dice rolling feature? because in heaveMS there is no dice when creating a char.
2) the character is automatically created with 12 STR, and each level the 5 ap are added to the STR, until such time that you choose a job and it just magically fixes the stats (when becoming a thief your ap get set to 25 DEX suddenly) was that originally in the V83 GMS? if not, what is different? also, which class is resposible for that in the code? there are too many classes to go through each one.
3) Are item exp and level fully functional? I don't even remember this feature when I played, and don't know how to really test it so if it's fully working that would be less work for me. If not, what are the bugs?
4) Which class in the code takes me to the window in the char creation to choose between Explorer, and the other 2? I'd like to disable that and for the player to be Explorer.

I'm sorry if this is too many questions but if someone have the answers since they were playing back then and knows,
that would really helps a lot!

Back