Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it a Virus?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude you have spyaxe my old roommate had that exact same thing and its a virus not a spyware.

you need to find a removal guide cause it actually takes a crapload of steps and registry edits to get rid of it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, thats spyaxe. No doubt about it. I used to have a cleaner for it but I lost it now. Do some googling. (WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT INSTALL THE ANTI SPYWARE IT TELLS YOU TO. It will cause more headaches. Do not want rogue anti spyware that creates spyware then tells you to buy the product to clean the spyware infections.)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its some kind of spyware, u can also try ad aware with realtime protection

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol none of that poop works, ive dealt with it, its a virus, not spyware -_-.

you cant just simply take this one out with programs, you gotta go into safe mode and do extensive registry cleaning.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys don't listen, I already told you it is. As well as posted the link concerning how to remove.

Removal instructions are at bottom and possible files are in the technical specifications.

Enjoy yourselves.

Back