• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Is there a limit to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The amount of items you can put in 1 tab of the sub categories in marketplace.

I think I had too many mounts in the proper mount tab, cause they were split up when I started moving things around and afterwards I cant open that gshop.data , I get an error every time.

No idea what exactly happened but that's my best guess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The amount of items you can put in 1 tab of the sub categories in marketplace.

I think I had too many mounts in the proper mount tab, cause they were split up when I started moving things around and afterwards I cant open that gshop.data , I get an error every time.

No idea what exactly happened but that's my best guess.

What editor did you use ? (The English Editor does NOT work. It let's you edit but wont let you re-open Projects!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using Jade Editor 0.8 by FoX420

Ive never had this problem before , and it seems to have happened after moving alot of content around

Heres the error

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: index

at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNodeCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at JadeEdit.frmGShop.Populate()
at JadeEdit.frmMain.OpenFileDialog_FileOk(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.OnFileOk(CancelEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.DoFileOk(IntPtr lpOFN)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back