Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there a way in cabalmain

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im adding orbs/crystals atm
Im kinda stuck atm
In cabalmain i look for staff
I un hex in 010 and edite it with 11
I can load to grade 14 in staffs
But now im stuck i need more to load but
Annything i add dousnt get seen after it annyone got a fix for this??
Its so stupid coz i can add the bows and shields further than the stafs
Cabalmain also works if you edite it like this
You keep the efx□□
Than you can add numbers but if you add a number like 15 you need to remove 2 □□ Save and cabalmain isnt broken

I Managed to get this both working atm didnt take a picture from demonide but both work and didnt remove anny item

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in default cabalmain, you can't load more than 12 (iirc) staffs. Other's would just be mithril

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in default cabalmain, you can't load more than 12 (iirc) staffs. Other's would just be mithril
actualy im able to load archidium and palladium without deleting anny of the stafs but cant find the code for demonite
i know the number for main but not the number for the item enc :s

I can load these aswell atm without removing anny other item in ep8 main

The thing is i got o e more orb that i added and i wanted to load the staff aswell i found the staff code added to cabalmain and it works on thz items i showed but if i add it as a new item in main and load it in item enc its not showing up i can were the orb/cry though

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back