• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

issues with leaderboard

Solution
I had once a problem that the leaderboard was not reflecting the filled quests on my server. The Solution for me was to login with a char with deactivated GM in global.ini.

In my case it counts all quests on all chars (even with GM activated, but it doesnt showed them), but it only updated them when i switched off the gm in global.ini and star the server without it.

see here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I had once a problem that the leaderboard was not reflecting the filled quests on my server. The Solution for me was to login with a char with deactivated GM in global.ini.

In my case it counts all quests on all chars (even with GM activated, but it doesnt showed them), but it only updated them when i switched off the gm in global.ini and star the server without it.

see here

Upvote 1
Solution
Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
thank you my friend this led me to the fix. I just stopped the server from automatically assigning everyone GM. again thank you I appreciate you.

Upvote 0
Back