• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Italian Project, info about legal rules!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Sirs,
i am an Italian member of PW and I've recently contacted an important person who has got a society that rent server in Italy for videogames telling about this game and the possibility to create a server and translate it for a distribution in my country. But, as you know, to do this he wants concrete and secure information about legal rules in order to do that without any sort of problem. So, does anyone know someyhing about that? Is there the possibility to realize this project? (There is the possibility to create a 10.000 Players Server here). Thanks in advance, Tot.

Back