Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Text

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to Left-Align and rename/modify the text that shows on my items, I have these two screen shots.

First: (Default Style)
Air Bourne - Item Text - RaGEZONE Forums

Second: (Left-aligned)
Air Bourne - Item Text - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone knows how I can edit these I would really be happy, also if you know how to do this mention if I need to use Hex Workshop v6 or Olydbg.

Thanks in advanced :thumbup1:

Detailed help:
- By left aligned I mean instead of it being all centered it's pushed to the left.
- By renaming I mean for example instead of "DefRTG" -> "Defense Rate" like shown in the screen shots above.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-----

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG!!! That's criminal. Do you think you can fix the images Gregoo? I don't know what "terms of service" they think those images "violate" but I tend to use unless there is a problem there.

The only rule they have which I could see them being suspicious of is:-
You're not allowed to use this service to offload bandwidth usage from your popular website.
Owners and administrators of very popular and/or commercially exploited websites (with ads) are not allowed to use this service to offload bandwidth usage by storing frequently accessed images on ImageHost.org.​

But you don't own RZ. It's a forum, they should be able to see that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-----

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Gregoo, based on your tutorial I'm guessing its done via OllyDbg. I'll have to download that. (They are FPT screen shot of my 13x ks :wub:)

One more thing, does it need to be done on the game.exe or server.exe?

Also, bobsobol tinypic.com is a good image hoster.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
game.exe, the server does not hold stats on your items, except in the game saves it receives from the client. It does very little checking on that, sadly.

Thanks for the tip... and they are accepted by RZ I see, so they show in-line in posts. Alternatives are always good. :):

Back