• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

IWEB! help im not a noob im just haveing a hard time with this thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im runing redhat linux on vmwhere i mostly use winscp and i have heard really good things about iwebs but noooo luck useing it >_< so why help me? anyone looking for help will also read this and hopefully this will be a good post so dont pm me! lol thats how alot of threads end is the smart one pms the noob then the rest of us are left hanging so lets do this one last time and end iwebs help beging once and for all! :D also you get a cookie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that helps -_- i guessing you dont know how then... could you at least point me to a thread that can help or that can show me how? iv never used it before and its not even in english lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what exactly is your problem i can prolly help i use iweb everyday sorry i didnt see this faster ive been very busy xD i hope you fixed it by now but if not ill keep looking here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh ya its fixed LOL just needed to turn my brain on XD

Reaction score
If your having issues connecting it too your server.. With MYSQL server go into phpMyAdmin, Click on privileges then Add new user. Add your ip as host, user root, pass root, or what ever pass and user you want it too be. Then click on add all privileges. Then make a new User with the host has your server ip. With user root, pass root.
After doing all of this sign into your iWeb with pass 3315160, After the full iWeb pops up type the server I.P in both of the ip spots you see. Click the Picture below too see how to set it up.
Make sure that if your using a Router, Too port forward your Server i.P with these ports
Or just use your local ip
For iweb, use the user info you made in PhPmyadmin that has your i.p as the host.
If your still having issues feel free to post more info of your issue!,
Thanks.
Owner of EliteJD~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back