• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

iweb151 mostly translated (from russian to english)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me stress this before I begin: This is not my work!

I got this from russian forum and used google to translate most of it into English. I haven't tested this but it is supposed to have a few bells & whistles that I liked. In the future, I am wanting to experiment with using two physical servers to run PW on (gamed on one and rest on another while using iweb on another server with website).
Anyways, I am currently occupied customizing a 1.5.1 on a test server so I figured I would at least throw this out there (SHARE) and see what anyone comes up with till I get back to where I can work on that end of the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't found any that are working 100%. This is the first iweb I have found for 151 and the pwAdmin that I am using atm is buggy. I have tried several and not been happy with the results. This one seemed to have some nice features though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need a bit more info as to what problem your having if you expect anyone to give suggestions on how to fix it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this u say translate "from russian to english"
plss try selft before release
iweb - iweb151 mostly translated (from russian to english) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats why I encluded the word "mostly".

Sent from my Ubuntu phone using Taptalk.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we already have iweb original from cpackage and also pwAdmin working fine on 151 version, why we should use a russian tool translate from same language english ? :lol:

give me a link to your iweb 151 please? :w00t:

Back