• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Jade Dynasty] Moderator Application

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who am i?

Hello my name is Gordan and im 22 years old.
What section im applying for?
Im applyin for moderator in the Jade Dynasty Section.

Why am i applying?

Im applying cause i think its final time this section to revive and to be good as it was on the start.
Im willing to help to the newbies,and moderate developers aswell as releasing guides that are not seen in any other forum sections.

What have i contributed so far?

I havent done any release cause there was no need,but i was helping to almost everyone that had problems with their server developement.

My Knowledges rated in scale of 10:

vBulletin forum: 9/10
Writing posts: 7/10
Developing jade dynasty :10/10
Linux and core related : 9/10
Other programing : 8/10

Ill appreciate if you atleast read this application cause i have only good points,i just dont want the section to die as its starting to do.

With love,Pronetix!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man, you can't just rate your knowledge randomly. Good luck. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is my knowledge!

vBulletin forum: 12/10
Writing posts: 15/10
Developing jade dynasty :9000/10
Linux and core related : 10/10
Other programing : 10/10

If you want proof, plz PM me.

Are you even serious here?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im just rating my knowledge mate :) if you Think its wrong please explain why .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't see the point of it? I could just give myself numbers as well. I also just could say that I worked for Google.
Proof. Proof is what we want.

Oh, and btw you've been only here for a year and around 200 posts. It just passed the requirements just by a bit.

(Ps. you've no idea to how many users I've to say this: there is no need for space in front of a dot.)

Reaction score
You don't see the point of it? I could just give myself numbers as well. I also just could say that I worked for Google.
Proof. Proof is what we want.

Oh, and btw you've been only here for a year and around 200 posts. It just passed the requirements just by a bit.

(Ps. you've no idea to how many users I've to say this: there is no need for space in front of a dot.)
Your right here, these figures could be made up. Imo, I don't think theres anyone in the world who could say they were 10/10 with a private server or development/releasing and whatnot, it's just impossible to tell.

Also, you say that none of the releases are needed? You'd be surprised how many people would actually want the releases that you aren't going to share. Moderating can go either way, relaxed or strict, you can't just say that stuff is un-needed when there's going to be people out there that will find the releases useful. You need at least 1 contribution to become a moderator, helping plays an important role too, but contributing is just as important. However, you do seem like an honest guy and I wouldn't mind seeing you in the team, if you can post them releases then go ahead, it wouldn't only help your chances, but it would help others who are needing it.

Peace
El Jamié

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a bad application, but I don't see how you can be 10/10 in setting up/developing a Jade Dynasty.. I've been creating retros since 2008 (I think.. ;D), and I still wouldn't class myself as 10/10. There's more to learn everyday.

But goodluck.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Gonna upload couple pics and Maybe a video when im back home,since it was asked for a proof of my personal rating,than you rate me and lets see :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lolwat? Pics or it didn't happen?

I don't think that's the evidence we are looking for at all. I'm finding that video guides seem to meet a certain audience that written ones don't meet. (though I have no idea why)

It is probably more important to show that you can mediate, are level headed and responsible. Nobody is a particularly good judge of those things about them self. For example, arrogant and blusterous people often think they are the most sensible person in the world, and that's why everyone else should bloomin' well listen to them. :wink:

Releases are valuable. Help is valuable, however, for myself, I like to give detailed tutorials which (I hope) reduce the need for "help" posts in the first place. It was one of the main things which attracted me to RaGEZONE in the first place.

Continued maintenance and support of these tutorials shows patience and continuity, (I think) and such guides become releases in their own right.

If you are so skilled in development and systems, you will surely have produced many time-saving tools for pServers, and these make excellent "releases". If you have not, I question your self-made ratings. Either you cannot develop as you say, or you simply do not have the vision to conceive tools which you are capable of creating. (There's no shame in being able to code, the conceptions of others)

Before I became a moderator, I believe I effectively defused several disagreements before they got out-of-hand... and while I didn't cite those incidents, I suspect they may well have gone in my favour when applying for the post.

Anyway... any and all of these things would be better "evidence" of your self-rating than the figures you list or any "video".

I'm not saying they don't exist, or that you don't fit that profile. You may well be a good applicant, but I'm not impressed by this submission, as it stands.

Here's an easy one...7/10 for writing posts. Link us some good ones. :wink: Or... Linux and core related 9/10, give me some major differences between Debian and Red Hat distributions, or any other core (I mean Ubuntu is Deb derived ofc) distro? (features and benefits, why would I choose one rather than the other etc.)

Reaction score
23:17:14 Henmoro
Your pathitic. Now all of a sudden just because I won't help you or/& for any patiular reason? The post will be removed and will continue to do so until you are tired of posting it. That was my hard labor of gettng that and if you're going to turn into an butt then I can show you som e hacking, You don't duck with me and get away with it. thats my lulz

Mental , wake up before it goes worse.

Just dropping that here for the hell of it, necro, maybe. But aslong it's not closed it might actually be considered, which ofcourse I highly doubt =D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome! This is that Pronetix!? Wow... I hope there is some evidence offered for that little incident and why it was handled so professionally. :D:

Considering this persons potential working relationship with Henmoro(a current Mod of JD and a recently confirmed highly popular team member) I can't see this as being a good application at all. Some serious bridges to be mended there. :wink:

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, well, thats why applications are kept open I presume.. to see the "real" people... but yeah Henmoro may be returning, so I don't think another mod will be needed right now.

Aaron

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just Close this post,haters are everywhere :)

Back