• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Jade Editor Source Code

Reaction score
Hello guys I wanna share with your JadeEditor source code, I'm pretty sure there is somebody who will be interested in this.
The only thing I wanna ask you is to make it work with the latest files (elements,tasks,gshop, etc.)

I'm providing C# and VB source code! :)
(Check the attached files)

Credits for the tool: FoX420
Credits for the source code: Me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Jade editor was actually very useful, I'll be taking a look at this too see what I can do with them..
-
Could you put the credits you got these form also?
Thanks! :)

Credits added, also I have talked with a guy who have a little experience in VB coding and he said "The whole tool have to be re-done" which means you have to make the tool from 0. v.v

Back