• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

JadeEMU Development - R63 - RP - STABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I've decided to start a project for the community as I don't like how everyone still uses reality and there are no new R63 RP emulators being released, especially open source except reality edits, I want to help the community move away from reality.. and to a brand new environment, Jade Emulator
Jade Emulator will be based on Butterfly Emulator that has been cleaned up. I cleaned up butterfly for my hotel by converting it to phoenix database structure and making phoenix catalogue structure work with it. I have also fixed a few bugs and speeded up the navigator as it was running slow for me.Anyway on topic.. I will be starting this development right away and will be giving regular updates on my progress.. here is a short list of a few things this Emulator will be released with, sorry if I have missed anything I guess you'll need to wait till its released to see any extra things added that aren't on this list!

- Open Source
- Stable Base
- Stable Timers
- Basic RP elements
- Gangs
- Bank Robbing
- Fishing
- Tree Chopping
- Fruit & Vegtable picking
- Arrows & ATM's interaction
- Maybe a few custom commands...
- Stable coded commands..
-
-

Every week I shall be updating it (If I can every week) I have a job so It may be every 2 weeks or something.. But ill definitely try to always keep it updated with new things added, If any bugs are found on the releases then I will try and post fixes as soon as possible also. Please also don't be afraid to suggest ideas on what you might want to see in upcoming version of the emu

The emulator will include a auto-update system that will update the source directly from the root server and will notify you when a update is available. All I ask is please dont remove the credits of my work and don't rename it as I am releasing it open source so you can edit it not rename it..

How long will this process take? Well.. I have a job, but I don't have a life. But I will release it on BETA early and keep updating it if that is what people want, or if you would like it all finished then released please let me know of your decisions guys, Thanks!

Credits: LiamHardyDEV Team:love:
- Liam Hardy
- Luke Stackhouse
- Jahmi Jeter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said in my post multiple times Its from a different base than reality..

Some coding snippets of the coding so far. I am really sorry its not much but I have been really busy recently, But i will get coding really soon

internal void roomid()
{
Room TargetRoom = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;
if (Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom == null)
return;

RoomUser TargetRoomUser = TargetRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);

if (TargetRoomUser == null)
return;

GameClient TargetClient = JadeEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(Params[1]);

if (TargetClient == null || TargetClient.GetHabbo() == null || TargetClient.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom == null)
return;

Session.SendWhisper("Your currently in " + TargetRoom.Name + " (RoomID " + TargetRoom.RoomId + "!)", false);
}

internal void taxi()
{
Room Room = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;
if (Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom == null)
return;

RoomUser User = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
if (User == null)
return;

if (Session == null || Session.GetHabbo() == null || Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom == null)
return;

int TaxiId;

if (JadeEnvironment.IsInt(Params[1]))
{
int TaxiId = JadeEnvironment.ToInt32(Params[1]);
Session.SendWhisper("Your taxi is on it's way!", false);
Session.GetHabbo().CallTaxi(User, TaxiId, Session);
return;
}
else
{
Session.SendWhisper("Please use a number for the roomid!", false);
return;
}
}

I have made it so they can't spam taxi's and they can cancel there current one if they want by using :stoptaxi

New configuration elements

internal static int TaxiCost;
internal static int PrisonId;
internal static int HospitalId;
internal static bool ClothingStore;
internal static int ClothingId;
internal static int ClothingCost;

Reaction score
hardcoded strings. Ugh. Atleast move them to a database.

Code:
int TaxiId;

if (JadeEnvironment.IsInt(Params[1]))
{
int TaxiId = JadeEnvironment.ToInt32(Params[1]);

Guess you're unsure when to declare the integer.

Also you may want to name your methods better as:

Code:
internal void roomid()

doesn't really say much about its function.

And what are you even doing in that method? To me it only looks like you make the user say what room he is in...

Then this should be enough I guess:

Code:
internal void sayRoomData()
{
if (Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom != null)
{
Session.SendWhisper("You are currently in " + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom.Name + " (RoomID " + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom.RoomId + "!)", false);
}
}

I got the feeling you don't know what you are doing and a lot goes through trial and error without actually analyzing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have made it easer to tell things.. I don't know about you guys but I like to code this way.

So in GameClient I have added the following methods..

internal bool IsWorking()
{
return (GetHabbo().Working == 1);
}

internal bool IsDead()
{
return (GetHabbo().Dead == 1);
}
internal bool IsJailed()
{
return (GetHabbo().Jailed == 1);
}

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I've decided to start a project for the community as I don't like how everyone still uses reality and there are no new R63 RP emulators being released, especially open source except reality edits, I want to help the community move away from reality.. and to a brand new environment, Jade Emulator
Jade Emulator will be based on Butterfly Emulator that has been cleaned up. I cleaned up butterfly for my hotel by converting it to phoenix database structure and making phoenix catalogue structure work with it. I have also fixed a few bugs and speeded up the navigator as it was running slow for me.Anyway on topic.. I will be starting this development right away and will be giving regular updates on my progress.. here is a short list of a few things this Emulator will be released with, sorry if I have missed anything I guess you'll need to wait till its released to see any extra things added that aren't on this list!

- Open Source
- Stable Base
- Stable Timers
- Basic RP elements
- Gangs
- Bank Robbing
- Fishing
- Tree Chopping
- Fruit & Vegtable picking
- Arrows & ATM's interaction
- Maybe a few custom commands...
- Stable coded commands..
-
-

Every week I shall be updating it (If I can every week) I have a job so It may be every 2 weeks or something.. But ill definitely try to always keep it updated with new things added, If any bugs are found on the releases then I will try and post fixes as soon as possible also. Please also don't be afraid to suggest ideas on what you might want to see in upcoming version of the emu

The emulator will include a auto-update system that will update the source directly from the root server and will notify you when a update is available. All I ask is please dont remove the credits of my work and don't rename it as I am releasing it open source so you can edit it not rename it..

How long will this process take? Well.. I have a job, but I don't have a life. But I will release it on BETA early and keep updating it if that is what people want, or if you would like it all finished then released please let me know of your decisions guys, Thanks!

Credits: LiamHardyDEV Team:love:
- Liam Hardy
- Luke Stackhouse
- Jahmi Jeter

wat? Tell me how 'stable coded commands' work. I have no clue whatsoever about stable commands?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Just want to say a few things:

PHP:
internal void roomid()

Methods in C# are ALWAYS PascalCase and not just lowercase.

PHP:
Session.SendWhisper("Your currently in " + TargetRoom.Name + " (RoomID " + TargetRoom.RoomId + "!)", false);

Please use string format, it's much better.

It's a sad thing that it's another 'edit', but good luck I guess.

Reaction score
Hmm... Just want to say a few things:

PHP:
internal void roomid()

Methods in C# are ALWAYS PascalCase and not just lowercase.

PHP:

Please use string format, it's much better.

It's a sad thing that it's another 'edit', but good luck I guess.
It's not a rule. It's just whatever you prefer.

Reaction score
There is no 'correct' naming. There is what people advice you to use, and what you prefer.
There is such thing as Guidelines.

ONTOPIC:
I hope You are going to stay on one Habbo.swf version? Which one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back