Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a tip for those that get those non local host errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
whats happening IE the village function on line 70 thats says is not there it is but where it is the functions all share one line no newlines

and because there is a // comment amoungdt the line someone the code is non readable alot of files get affected by this and yr best way to fix it is to edit each file and just hit enter when need to it

alot are also do to the first cooment with copyright info in it is also one line so includes and other things sharing the same line with comments wont work win ppl minimise code you remove comments for this reason

if you know programing then you know what i mean.
its easy to fix just a pain in butt when you get <?phpinclude something when it should show as
<?php
include something
?>

and dont get mad at dkori he proberly dosent even notice that its a issue cause it dose work fine on local host

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

ok seeing as alot of file are here im just goona pst mt fix for each page i find in a new post save me making 1k threads for ewach one

error:
Warning: include(GameEngine/bbcode.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/extreemg/public_html/travian4.8/Templates/Alliance/Forum/forum_6.tpl on line 30

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'GameEngine/bbcode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home2/extreemg/public_html/travian4.8/Templates/Alliance/Forum/forum_6.tpl on line 30

FILE Templates/Alliance/Forum/forum_6.tpl
Code:
line 30: include("GameEngine/bbcode.php");
should be
Code:
line 30: include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/GameEngine/BBCode.php");
localhost dont care for case sensitivity but 99% of paid server or free ones do keep this in mind when codeing fixes it will make things work alot better over all

Last edited:
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This document root thing is wrong because if you run multiple servers you have s1, s2, s3 subdomains and you have homepage in root.

Thats why we have HOMEPAGE defined in config.php

Reaction score
actually it works well you only need it for the server files but i was more on the case sencitivity then anything
the hompage can still be on the main dmain even with s1,s2,s3 document root is the root to each sub/domain the file in question is only used when logged in so would have no affect on HOMEPAGE at all

but this is mainly for those who upload to server and get big amounts or errors and the reason behind them so they can fix them them selfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back