Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just seen a error, with this be a problem?

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya all, just seen this error on link 6 and just wandered if it would be a problem? Also someone please add me to msn cause I can't seem to connect/make an account. I know this is not server side but of my own stupidity.

-Mattio

PS:
Mattio - Just seen a error, with this be a problem? - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problems seems like it says with your BDE. Are the names correct for you Database's have you setp BDE?

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I don't really understand. . . what you mean "BDE" ?

-Mattio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to setup your database connectivity in the control panel, look for a DBC named icon and open it and check you have the correct DB Name inside (HeroDB) and check that your database folder path is set correctly (D:\wolserver\Mud2\DB\) is what mine is, if thats all correct check the folder in the files and see if the names of the Databases them selves are named correctly.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still can't get it fixed :( can anyone post a few screenies please showing what to do? Failing that add me to msn. Thanks.

-Mattio

PS: If you get it working there will be extra rewards for you on the server. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

Go into your control panel, click BDE Administrator. Then when that's open click Object > New then press OK.
Now name the new entry HeroDB and change the path to C:\wolserver\mud2\DB (or wherever your server is stored).

Craig.

Back