• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

K19 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you have a source that can be used for k19 files maybe you can help me because the other source has a lot of errors because I'm new to developing flyff I hope someone can help me thank you

Inactive
Reaction score
maybe you have a source that can be used for k19 files maybe you can help me because the other source has a lot of errors because I'm new to developing flyff I hope someone can help me thank you

My k19 has no errors that I'm aware of or have been reported.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean, sir, I use your files when I get a different source from other files of flyff like change model or pet filter, there are many errors that appear as if it is not possible with your files

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I mean, sir, I use your files when I get a different source from other files of flyff like change model or pet filter, there are many errors that appear as if it is not possible with your files

That's an issue with you not the files. You need to learn to.move features over better and more carefully. You can't blame my files for your newbie copy/paste skills lol.

Try using a tool like winmerge or compareIT it will help you tremendously.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't blame you sir, I'm just asking if there is a source that can be used that is a source in your files, we just had a misunderstanding because of my English

I'm sorry sir because English is only my second language so I'm not good at English, I'm sorry again

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I don't blame you sir, I'm just asking if there is a source that can be used that is a source in your files, we just had a misunderstanding because of my English

My sources are base files and files and security fixes need to be added yourself. If you want something a bit more custom then you can try my 18.3. Most of these sources here are forms of my bases anyways and are either my 2013, 2017 or 2019 base.

But honestly you should try winmerge

If you want me to show you a quick example on TV or something similar ill do that for you, just send me your discord via pm.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to disappoint you, we just had a misunderstanding, but I just want to say, sir, if you can suggest any source files to help me with your files

pm sent sir thank you

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, I noticed that you are still active and gifted on flyff.. I would like to know if it is possible to have a youtube tutorial where advice for this launch on a local version of flyff first to train.. I'm an engineer in 2 years, and I always dream of coding my server (even locally) if i can have your discord or a link for coms.. :

Good evening ALL/ Ketchup, I noticed that you are still active and gifted on flyff.. I would like to know if it is possible to have a youtube tutorial where advice for this launch on a local version of flyff first to train.. I'm an engineer in 2 years, and I always dream of coding my server (even locally) if i can have your discord or a link for coms.. :

Upvote 0
Back