Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal - Online ?! The Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Story About the Game We Love:

It is true to say that a lot of people are addicted to the Kal Online game.
I think i can say it on myself that .I dont see anything bad on this of course.
I guess some people don't realy know what the game "KalOnline" is about, and they don't realy care, they just play for the fun.
I play this game since 2005 and i was always curious what is the story about the Kalonline fantasy game.

I found someone that Translate a Interview with one of the programer of the game to my language in 25.10.2006.

I will show here the interview.
I hope you like it, i did my best on Translate:

The Interview

Little about the game: the story of the game Kal Online is based on the myth of the East, a war between "Ha-Nin" the great king, against the "Ban-Go" the man to challenge the King group of demons. Korean meaning of the word Kal is "the sword" (Sowrd), the game is being developed by the company Inixsoft and Kal is a fantasy MMORPG game.

The following interview was conducted by site MMOSITE with Andrea (Andrea) of employees INIXSOFT, the company developing the game Kal online.

Interviewer: You can start by you introduce yourself? And how many people work on Kal online game now?

Andrea: First, I'm Andrea director of overseas marketing company INIXSOFT, I'm doing when it comes to society "overseas" as businesses, Hoseimascmim, advertising, market research, market statistics and the like. Currently there are 32 people working on the game Kal online from development to customer service, etc. Our company has talented people 60 Graphics!

Interviewer: When did you start to develop the game Kal online?

Andrea: We started developing the game in 2003, beginning when we developed the Kal focused on creating a completely different game from the games available on the network at the time because people got tired of repeated games. Because of this reason we tried to think of a unique idea Kal online game.

Interviewer: If you were to ask you, what makes the game online Kal special?

Andrea: We are very proud that Kal online is a game based on the fantasy of the East, while most of the MMO games based on western fantasy, such as warriors, fairies, wizards and the like. In Kal online has not only high quality graphics and high-level sound quality, but also constitutes a very important part of the game Kal online, but we still think the most special thing a network game that makes the difference game story. Personally, I hope Kal online actresses have the opportunity to experience a fantasy from the East through the game.

Interviewer: There are a lot of Korean MMO games European and American market, why did you decide to bring Kal online into this market?

Andrea: We currently provide our users with online Kal international servers which means that our target audience is not limited to, any user anywhere in the world that he had an Internet connection can play Kal online. Although it is very important for us to create a local server to provide our users faster servers, now we have a local server Cui and China. And now we plan to expand and create more local servers in different countries.

Interviewer: What target audience of ages playing the game Kal online?

Andrea: Ages players who play in Kal begins to adolescents up to age 30 in particular. Our game has players from Europe, America, Asia. It is very surprising that we have many players from the West despite the game's fantasy based on the East, is subject to Korean developers should take into consideration when they develop a game.

Interviewer: Which challenges met during the past two years while developing Kal online?

Andrea: Our largest site was running an international version (Global) only a year after running the game in Korea, this business system was successful and we managed to reduce the island - the convenience of some users (by translation of the game in a foreign language international language).

Interviewer: Do you seven growth of Kal online? Is the growth season on Tzfiotc or even rising above all Tzfiotc?

Andrea: We still can not answer this question completely because the game still in its growth, but no doubt Kal online is growing faster than we expected and we still plan to achieve bigger goals for 2006 and 2007.

O. have any expansion plans for the game?

Andrea: We are planning a third scenario as an extension in the near future. Additional information will reveal the future site, the third scenario will be released in 3 parts of a fixed period and as previously stated details will be on the game.

Interviewer: Anything else you want to share with our readers on the site?

Andrea: We hope our readers on the site will try our game, for more information please log in to the game subscribe to and download the game, free game registration and do not forget to review from time to time on site for more updates and information on the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That interview is like 4 years old, nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back