• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[KisaGames] Team Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
GTA:SA Multiplayer - (1) GM - (1) DEV
Ragnarok - (1) GM - (1) DEV
World of Warcraft - (1) GM - (1) DEV
GunZ - (0) GM - (0) DEV
MapleStory - (0) GM - (0) DEV
Minecraft - (0) GM - (1) DEV
(3) GM's - Will play the game you are currently staffed in, check for hackers, do support, handle events, and just makes sure the server is in check. Will need more later on.
(4) Dev's - Since there is no Ducking way I can develop on all of these at the same time, you would be working with the Admin's to handle any and all programming needs for your game.
(2) Admins -- Will act like a GM on all games, expected to help run events from time to time. Works with me one on one and helps me with anything I may need.
(1) Forum Dev -- Will help program, organize, and setup the forum software I choose.
(0) CMS Dev - Will personally work with me one on one to setup a CMS for three of the above games.
(0) GFX - Will be doing graphic work's with all of the above jobs.

Those are the games I plan on opening. I personally have experience with RO, GunZ, MS, and MC. Looking for a CMS Dev, Forum Dev, 1 Dev per game, 1 GM's per game, and two Admins, and 1 GFX.

I currently have a source for MapleStory, and have a runnable Minecraft server.

Not much more details than that as of now. Woke up an hour ago and decided to do this. Most funding will be done by me for atleast a little while. Add me on Skype, Sinthed, if your interested.

If your here for Development, answer the following questions. If you cant, do not even bother me, and please, get out of any type of Development you are currently in.

Questions below are something I had to put together due to the large amount of people messages me not knowing what they say they know. I am not saying that you have to answer these questions below, but if you answer the questions that you can, it would help your case a lot.

C++
In C++ write a function which outputs multiples of 5, excluding 15.
Then, In C++ write a class that contains private members, some of which are externally available, and a method (inside the class) that uses these members.
Once done, post these on , with the syntax for C++.

Java

PHP
In PHP write a function which outputs multiples of 5, excluding 15.
Then, In PHP write a class that contains private members, some of which are externally available, and a function (inside the class) that uses these members.
Once done, post these on , with the syntax for PHP.

Graphics
Get an image of Ironman, any image. Then get a image of some type of black hole, or the matrix worm hole, then photoshop Ironman to be fliying out of the hole like so:

XML
Contact me on skype.

C#
Speak to me on skype.

Creationist(comes up with ideas for developers)
Do you have any previous experience with databases and tools, or creating custom content? If so, please explain.

Do you prefer to be directed by someone else in your work, or think of ideas yourself that you may start on and develop?

Do you have any suggestions that you think would be a USP (unique selling point) for me, or an event idea? If so, share them here.

MySQL
First, Create an INSERT query that disables the usage of the Warlock's Ritual of Summoning spell in Alterac Valley. Use the TrinityCore Wiki as a reference for obtaining necessary information. Write a second query that deletes this data before inserting it so that both queries can be run together repeatedly without errors. Do not use a REPLACE statement.
Then,
Transform the following file into a single INSERT statement: . Post a link to your answer.
Last,
Write a query that finds all creatures in the "creature" table: between 7000 to 5000 in the "position_x" column, 1500 to 3000 in "position_y", and where "position_z" is less than 500.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version of MS do you plan to run? Do you also have an idea of what the rates will be? Low, Mid, High?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Currently have the following:

1MS GM

1MC GM
1GFX
1 FORUM DEV
1 CMS DEV
1MC DEV
1MS DEV

Read first post to see what I still am looking for.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have now started development on the games. We are working on a highly customized Towny MC 1.7.9 server, and then some type of v83 MS Server.

Currently have portal Website and then MS CMS files uploaded, havent got much farther.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you still looking for MapleStory PS GMs?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1 gta sa dev,
1 gta sa gm,
1 wow dev,
1 wow gm,
1 ragnarok gm,
1 ragnarok dev,
1 minecraft dev(installs plugins and configures them, then maintains them),
2admins,
1 forum dev.

Looking for the above, enjoy.

Remember to contact me via skype(Sinthed) or PM on RZ(Sled)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are still looking for a GM.
I want to sign up for GTA SA or MS.
Can be both too. Something hanging around 1 game to long it will be boring.

So, let me know.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Still looking, add on skype or message me. (Should probably bump this more.)

P.S. Almost all servers are ready to be launched, just waiting on the staff to back the server's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back