Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kni Hog Armor Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
Was messing up with the server files, and seems Kni Hog Armor (Warrior Unique - 3757) has got bugged in server.

When i try to equip it, it vanishes.
I spawned it again, and now am unable to equip it, though am able to equip any other warrior armor.

I used GM tool and it shows 2 armor as equiped on warrior char, if i have used another Armor to equip after Kni Hog Armor vanished.

So, basically in DB kni Hog Armor is equiped already, but it doesn't show up in my char, and so char is able to equip new armor, making it to equip 2 armor at once.

Also, after armor vanishes, Unique Parts counter shows +1.
I mean if i equip only Kni Hog Boots, it shows Unique Armor Parts as 2/5, instead of 1/5.

So, i deleted all Wear from m_body field, and again equiped Kni Hog Boot only, it showed Parts as 1/5 now.
So that Kni Hog Armor after vanishing is already there, but doesn't show up.

Anyone got any idea, how to fix that.

Note: am using core raman's file for server, no editing.And rest Unique Armors seems to work fine for now.

Regards.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try this files .This May Help U....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back