• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kobold Emulator 3.0.9 Full

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo Everyone,i haven't been here for a long time,so i decided to come back to offer you Kobold Binaries With Full Support of WOTLK
I Stopped To Put Revision's From 3.0.2 Pre Beta Realease After,that has been realeased many Revision's and now it's supporting 3.0.9

Repack Includes:
3.0.9 Core+Rev 3782 (Soon I'll Test 3791) Soon 3.1.*
Latest Database(Dev's Are Going To Release Public DB)
Latest Scripts
Tools Inside
Works On:Windwos Xp Sp1-Sp2 & Tested On Windows 7 Works,Requires Net Frameworks & Visual C++ 2008 Redis
Public Scripts SVN:
Kobold Wiki:

Many Thinks That Kobold Emulator is Dead,but i'll Say That It's Working Perfectly And Have A Fast Progress,Server Stability is on 100%. I Have Uploaded in Attachments "Changelogs" You Can See them!:)This Emulator is Foressed For Many Connection's,So You Must Have at least 3 Gb Ram!If Uou Have 2 Gb Ram,You Can't Run Server!
And To Admins Why There is only 2 Sub Topics "Mangos" & "Ascent?"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You got error with dbghelp.dll file?
what errros it's says write log please..
if you got dbghelp.dll error it means that you have 2 gb ram it's need 3 gb my mistake

Back