• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

KOEM v2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the title says i am looking for the person that made koem to buy it
no flaming please not worth it :p

greetz

Last edited:

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AyleN made them, I don't think hes particularly active on these forums anymore, but send him a PM. I'm sure someone has his ICQ here, because hes rarely on msn anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

it's a long time ago where i am here online that's is right... Because i got some trouble with my ragezone account.

Now to the thread. Where are u know about KOEM V2? Maybe u know about KOEM V1? I had stop the development on the KOEM V1 of some reasons. KOEM V2 is under development and atm not available to buy. Maybe i want again release KOEM V2 (Only the Core + SDK) without any Plug-Ins.

More about KOEM V2 soon in a new thread ;-)

best regards

AyleN

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tnx for the info AyleN

and welcome back nice that you fix ragezone acc problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx aylen i add you on msn tmrw

mod you can close the topic

greetz

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what is koem?

also whats the blowfish encryption key for pk3's?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i would have loved to purchase KOEM v1 but as you all know its impossible to purchase anything when you cant find a website or a way to contact Aylen to purchase any of his products which is why people end up using the local verions of KOCP/KOSP .....

KWE is so simple to purchade and maintain your account because Rebelzzr or however its pronounced ( love KWE btw !!! ) made a website to be able to purchase this product and maintain it simply.

i guess what im saying here is that if a manufacturer wants his product used and purchased he should make it readily available for us to do so because as it stands now i only see Aylens products are available for sale to egyptians only and you have to do a wheres waldo search to find him if you want his products.

if Koem v2 or updated KOEM v1 is released will you please make it available for all to get and not just egy servers ty

aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
KWE is so simple to purchade and maintain your account because Rebelzzr or however its pronounced ( love KWE btw !!! ) made a website to be able to purchase this product and maintain it simply

It's pronounced like this: rebèlzor:p

Thank you for the compliment, an update on reb3lzrr.com is imminent. You would love that even more :)

gz Reb3lzrr

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Hello,

it's a long time ago where i am here online that's is right... Because i got some trouble with my ragezone account.

Now to the thread. Where are u know about KOEM V2? Maybe u know about KOEM V1? I had stop the development on the KOEM V1 of some reasons. KOEM V2 is under development and atm not available to buy. Maybe i want again release KOEM V2 (Only the Core + SDK) without any Plug-Ins.

More about KOEM V2 soon in a new thread ;-)

best regards

AyleN

What about people that bought bugged v1? They spent 180 euro for nothing? Cuz it seems like they can't get anymore fixed v1 oO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about people that bought bugged v1? They spent 180 euro for nothing? Cuz it seems like they can't get anymore fixed v1 oO

Where are u? But as info: People bought KOEM V1 (With full price) will get a free Update to KOEM V2. BUT!!! Only with features was include in KOEM V1.

best regards

AyleN

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Where are u? But as info: People bought KOEM V1 (With full price) will get a free Update to KOEM V2. BUT!!! Only with features was include in KOEM V1.

best regards

AyleN

Good info ;p But I hope we will get KOEM r26 or so? cuz its the last fixed version i guess

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wel i find 180 euro for a protection that is already bypassed a little bit expensive
i know its alot of work to be made but still
if it was like 80-100 euro it would be ok i think
atm you only pay for the addons bc the protection sux
wel anyway maybe someday you wil change it
keep up the good work aylen

greetz

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
180 euro O.O omg... will there ever be a free version?? or any changes to kosp r11 atm it seems all the HS are bypassed...

Has anyone got anything to stop all this :?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hacking cant be stoped but you can make it harder.. but this days are hackers alot before us they need like 5min to bypass.. (kealy).. max 1hour..

you cant help kal is olmoust death.. its more of hacking zone but its nice since not much hackers on koem etc... the game is a bit more fun..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
180 euro O.O omg... will there ever be a free version?? or any changes to kosp r11 atm it seems all the HS are bypassed...

Has anyone got anything to stop all this :?

yea i hopped to after i bought prem r11 that it would be updated and life longer
but now i heared he made koem so i think the people that bought r11 kinda are forced to buy koem
wel anyway that price is crazy some people life 4 weeks from that kinda cash
wel just hopping he wil lower it

greetz:eek:tt1:

Back