Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Korean PangYa PAK files (Open Beta, Season 1, Season 2, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PAK files since 9 April 2004

Open Beta - Ver. 1.54 ~ 1.94a (80,966 KB) :

Season 1 - Ver. 2.00 ~ 2.31h (205,882 KB) :

Season 2 - Ver. 3.00 ~ 3.18a (196,600 KB) :

Balls, Effects, Items, Etc. (2,995 KB) :

Season 2 ProjectG.exe(Ver. 3.18a) unPack :

Korean PangYa open beta client:

You may download open beta client and install it than full update it, after you will have all PAK files belong to Korean PangYa.

If you may install open beta client and update it to season 2, you can unpack Korean PangYa season 2 ProjectG.exe file with PEID. It might works with the other language versions of PangYa as well.

Inside Korean season 2 ProjectG.exe you have to change IP's, secure, billing, update, login, logout, events links and more ... however it doesn't work properly. I think should build billing, account, event pages and some column's add to DB table for work well.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my first problem
I UNPACK ProjectG.exe and change IP to my IP and add attention -babo in my short cut but can't run it. I have Error when I run. See picture

I use pangya KOR 318

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coz it doesn't work with pangya server 2.12a ... I think it needs more than just change ip's.

killy said:
my first problem
I UNPACK ProjectG.exe and change IP to my IP and add attention -babo in my short cut but can't run it. I have Error when I run. See picture

I use pangya KOR 318

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 that live indonesia download that file...and send to me (i will pay)...
because i can`t download big file T_T....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ... Korean Season 2 needs its own launcher even change IP's inside ProjectG.exe :crash:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
advenire said:
Well ... Korean Season 2 needs its own launcher even change IP's inside ProjectG.exe :crash:

hi
thanks for the tip

... and is playeable?? i'm still download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any 1 copy that all download on cd and send to me (in indonesia) i will pay back the cost plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need download all of them, just click last link ( ) than install it and do full update it, after you will have all PAK files belong to Korean Season 2.

Anyway I can login game but it won't be passing lobby screen, this is problem in time. I would fix DB and add some web pages which called inside ProjectG.exe or maybe it needs some tables and stored procedure to make it playable.

I had some information from launcher about season 3 will coming soon.

Bigale said:
hi
thanks for the tip

... and is playeable?? i'm still download

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where we can see the database in pangya???? i mean in pangya file??
orr any1 now how to see .pdb file???
i see in that filee have a lot datbase ^^.....can we see inside that file???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, i only install pangya_040609_191.exe and update full.

but whit the unpacked_Korea_Season2_318a.rar fix i have a error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help...

PAK files since 9 April 2004

Open Beta - Ver. 1.54 ~ 1.94a (80,966 KB) :

Season 1 - Ver. 2.00 ~ 2.31h (205,882 KB) :

Season 2 - Ver. 3.00 ~ 3.18a (196,600 KB) :

Balls, Effects, Items, Etc. (2,995 KB) :

Season 2 ProjectG.exe(Ver. 3.18a) unPack :

Korean PangYa open beta client:

You may download open beta client and install it than full update it, after you will have all PAK files belong to Korean PangYa.

If you may install open beta client and update it to season 2, you can unpack Korean PangYa season 2 ProjectG.exe file with PEID. It might works with the other language versions of PangYa as well.

Inside Korean season 2 ProjectG.exe you have to change IP's, secure, billing, update, login, logout, events links and more ... however it doesn't work properly. I think should build billing, account, event pages and some column's add to DB table for work well.

Upload please, link not function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back