• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J L2j DataPack 10016 and Server 6260 wich Client ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the tiltle say, im using "L2J_Server-6260-unstable" and "L2J_DataPack-10016" , the login and game are working well, no problem, the server is UP! Hosts is ok!
I don't really know wich Client i need to use with this Data!

I tried with High Five Client > i can't log, i always got "Your protocol version is different", so that's mean my client isnt the good one?
And i tried with one clear GOD Client and with this one i see on Login "invalid username creation/use attempt" . With GOD Client something happen on Login... but i'm unable to log anyway!

Someone know with client exactly i need to use for this DB?

Thanks for Help!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use h5 client for the stable branch, so if you use the beta branch it's same(h5 too), other branch use older client.

good luck.

Upvote 0
Back