Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
( L2J)(SHARE) LINEAGE 2 SHINEMAKER FULL GEODATA REWRITED  (27-03-2024)

( L2J)(SHARE) LINEAGE 2 SHINEMAKER FULL GEODATA REWRITED (27-03-2024) 2024-03-27

No permission to download
Reaction score
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please stop sharing that emulated garbage. It was TRASH in 2012 and is still TRASH in 2024.

Thx
I heard there is some new leaks of L2 files and aion 5.8, 2.4 classic around. Some Russians fellas selling behind stage. We still waiting on aion community for your support. Regarding.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Most of private server using Mobius files i believe. They just changed some stuff fix some bugs and open. If you know what to do you can code it easily

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
playable but not a full release some story quests you will have to write yourself as well as skills for the new class thanks for sharing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any fix for the dead links in the readme files? Maybe can you upload the clean system folder somewhere?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I
Any fix for the dead links in the readme files? Maybe can you upload the clean system folder somewhere?
It's look like we stay with this alone. I find system on another web and i can upload later after work. Unfortunately no client. I see many people here download what they need and after that ignoring to reup. I understand if that be 20 years ago when need spend few days to upload and couple of dollars. Then they can cry about. It's sad times what we living. Only grab what can grab but not helping others.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I

It's look like we stay with this alone. I find system on another web and i can upload later after work. Unfortunately no client. I see many people here download what they need and after that ignoring to reup. I understand if that be 20 years ago when need spend few days to upload and couple of dollars. Then they can cry about. It's sad times what we living. Only grab what can grab but not helping others.
I'm playing on a private shinemaker server with the legacy client from 4game. I only needed to download the system folder of that server. So if you wanna find a working client I think you can give the official one a try. :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
S
I'm playing on a private shinemaker server with the legacy client from 4game. I only needed to download the system folder of that server. So if you wanna find a working client I think you can give the official one a try. :)
Sorry but 4game its not easy for me to download. I don't wanna use proxy to download that and spend my transfer on it and will be still not enough for all client. I will do it already if not this. It's OK.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
S

Sorry but 4game its not easy for me to download. I don't wanna use proxy to download that and spend my transfer on it and will be still not enough for all client. I will do it already if not this. It's OK.
You can use this. First download for the client, 2nd if for the server system.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can use this. First download for the client, 2nd if for the server system.
Thx . i will check it out later . ill just back home . Need sort out my things .
System EU if someone need .

Back