Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[La Tale] Project Belos | La Tale Private Server | Now Open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was looking at this but all of the accounts being made around the same date in these replies saying generally the exact same thing: 'play at your own pace gameplay!' is really offputting. Any real person actually tried this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was looking at this but all of the accounts being made around the same date in these replies saying generally the exact same thing: 'play at your own pace gameplay!' is really offputting. Any real person actually tried this?
For starters, I am a real person who plays this private server, and I do play the game at my own pace. I was in the top 10 when the server came out, but I had other things to do. Now, I come back occasionally and play the game for small amounts of time.
This is its own point as to why this server is enjoyable. I come back to the game after a break, and my gift inventory is nice and full of things to help me get back into the game without spending any money.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same as Liliana replied, we're all humans lol. As much as it may appear " sus " per se, it really is a game that you can play at your own pace. Because there's an abundant amount of things that are changed around the game itself allowing you to always come back to it. Or for the matter, keep up with others once you hit a general average high level since most players in here are folks who have been playing in this server for a while and are above 4k ascension.

I also welcome you to join and sit down and talk to the folks in the server or just try the game out for yourself quite genuinely.

OGC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have played the game since it was released in 2008 and have been on and off since then. That's as real as I can be. La Tale was never a well-known game out there among my friends. I also played a lot of MapleStory so I know what it's like to have tons of private servers to play to enjoy the game. La Tale never got such love sadly... Many have tried, but they all have failed to put up a server. That's why I gave such a positive review of the server. It's the only server that exists and it feels like people care. While on the main server, you'll be ignored and sent emails about sales.

Back