Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

lab and guild

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey uuhmm

can some 1 help me wih lab cause i got in my database the man where u can go to lab 2 3 4 but the man in tc i dont have i got no monster or what and i got no npc for making a guild can some 1 help me with that??

thanks anyway

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Keep in mind you may need to change NPC ID to your database.

In client.cs find :
Code:
if (CurrentNPC < 506 && CurrentNPC > 499)
Above add :
Code:
                            if (CurrentNPC == 155)
                            {
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hi I'm GuildAdmin And I can create an guild for you.Do you want?"));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sure, I Want!", 1));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Make DeputyLeader", 3));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Disband my guild.", 5));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                            }

Find :
Code:
if (CurrentNPC < 506 && CurrentNPC > 499)
Above add :
Code:
                                if (CurrentNPC == 155)
                                {
                                    if (Control == 6)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.MyGuild.Disband(MyChar);
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 5)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.GuildPosition == 100)
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Are you sure you want to disband your guild?"));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Yes.", 6));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("No, actually.", 255));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Only guild leader can disband his/her guild."));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Ok.", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 3)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Enter the name of your guildmate you want to deputize."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink2("Deputize", 4));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Nevermind.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.GuildPosition == 100)
                                        {
                                            if (MyChar.MyGuild.DLs.Count <= 6)
                                            {
                                                string Name = "";
                                                for (int i = 14; i < 14 + Data[13]; i++)
                                                {
                                                    Name += Convert.ToChar(Data[i]);
                                                }

uint CharID = 0;

foreach (DictionaryEntry DE in MyChar.MyGuild.Members)
                                                {
                                                    string nm = (string)DE.Value;
                                                    string[] Splitter = nm.Split(':');

if (Splitter[0] == Name)
                                                        CharID = uint.Parse(Splitter[1]);
                                                }

if (World.AllChars.Contains(CharID))
                                                {
                                                    if (MyChar.MyGuild.Members.Contains(CharID))
                                                        MyChar.MyGuild.Members.Remove(CharID);
                                                    Character Char = (Character)World.AllChars[CharID];
                                                    Char.GuildPosition = 90;

MyChar.MyGuild.DLs.Add(CharID, Char.Name + ":" + Char.UID.ToString() + ":" + Char.Level.ToString() + ":" + Char.GuildDonation.ToString());

Char.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.GuildInfo(Char.MyGuild, Char));
                                                }
                                                else
                                                {
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The player you want to deputize must be in your guild and online."));
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Damn.", 255));
                                                }
                                            }
                                            else
                                            {
                                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("A guild can have only 6 deputy leaders."));
                                            }
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Only guild leaders can deputize, you are not one."));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Damn.", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.MyGuild == null && MyChar.GuildPosition == 0)
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("It will cost you 1,000,000 silvers, and you need to be level 95 at least."));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink2("Create Guild", 2));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Nevermind.", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.MyGuild == null && MyChar.GuildPosition == 0)
                                        {
                                            if (MyChar.Silvers >= 1000000)
                                            {
                                                if (MyChar.Level >= 95)
                                                {
                                                    string GuildName = "";
                                                    for (int i = 14; i < 14 + Data[13]; i++)
                                                    {
                                                        GuildName += Convert.ToChar(Data[i]);
                                                    }

MyChar.Silvers -= 1000000;
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 4, MyChar.Silvers));

ushort GuildID = (ushort)General.Rand.Next(0, 65000);

DataBase.NewGuild(GuildID, GuildName, MyChar);
                                                    Guilds.NewGuild(GuildID, GuildName, MyChar);
                                                    MyChar.GuildID = GuildID;
                                                    MyChar.GuildPosition = 100;
                                                    MyChar.GuildDonation = 1000000;
                                                    MyChar.MyGuild = (Guild)Guilds.AllGuilds[GuildID];

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.GuildName(MyChar.GuildID, MyChar.MyGuild.GuildName));
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.GuildInfo(MyChar.MyGuild, MyChar));
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.GuildName(MyChar.GuildID, MyChar.MyGuild.GuildName));
                                                }
                                                else
                                                {
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You aren't high level enough."));
                                                }
                                            }
                                            else
                                            {
                                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You don't have enough silvers."));
                                            }
                                        }

}
                                }

Thats it for the Guild Admin :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lab code ;)

open client.cs in there find :
Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 1153)

Above add :
Code:
                            if (CurrentNPC == 1152)
                            {
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Great rewards attracts many brave people. I am looking for brave people to help me take my patrimony back. Can you help me? The rewards are handsome."));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please tell me more.", 1));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(26));
                            }

Find :
Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 1153)

Above add :
Code:
                            if (CurrentNPC == 1152)
                            {
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("My ancestors built a Labyrinth a long time ago. Many treasures were stored there like SunDiamonds, MoonDiamonds, StarDiamonds and CloudDiamonds. But fierce monsters came, killed our clansmen, and kept the treasure."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("It's a pity.", 2));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I have no interest.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("I have been here waiting for brave people to help me. Of course I can't trust in those who do not have 2000 virtue points."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("How about me?", 3));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sorry. That is too tough for me.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.VP >= 2000)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Great. You are kind-hearted. I believe you are able to help me out. Let me tell you something about the Labyrinth before you enter."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Ok go ahead.", 4));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.VP <= 1999)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Sorry, you don't have enough virtue points."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sigh...", 255));
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The Labyrinth contains 4 floors guarded by different monsters. If you can find the treasures and give them to me, I will reward you."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please continue.", 5));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("There are 3 kinds of monsters on each floor. The more monsters, the weaker they are. The ones in lesser quantities are strong. The fiercest monsters are always moving around and they drop different tokens."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("What do they drop?", 6));
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("SkyToken, EarthToken and SoulToken. You will need these tokens to enter the next floor. The weaker monsters usually drop treasure. After you get a token, find a general who will send you to the next floor. Some boss monsters drop rare items."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I see. Thanks.", 7));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I must leave now.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Let me teleport you there, but I will deduct 2000 of your virtue points. Are you ready?"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Yeah.", 8));
                                }
                                if (Control == 8)
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.VP >= 2000)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.VP -= 2000;
                                        MyChar.Teleport(1351, 016, 124);
                                    }
                                }
                            }

Thats it :) enjoy it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how can i chang the vp into a DB
and i dont want that they need a skytoken or something else to tele to lab 4 just a DB:D

adn thx for your help the guild admin works:D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ofcurse i do know :) Add me to MSN : admin[at]landsoftheforgotten[dot]com

Back