• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Laggy clients?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,I quit talisman online like one year ago and like 2 weeks ago i downloaded a random server like everytime i walk or use a mount or even the animations from character creation the game is really really laggy i thought is that server's client but i honestly download like 5 of em and i have exactly same issue,my question is it just me or is something about new clients? since i see most of people got westplace files and new weap skins from chinese version?I don't think is my PC because i run games like Blade&Soul/Tera/Perfect World etc etc just fine no lag or anything and Talisman is a small game unlike the one i listed.If anyone have any idea whats going post here plis.
P.S. Sorry if i posted in wrong section w/e.

Back