Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LAN play only info...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heyo :)

some info from me about lan play only . it is working fine , but you MUST!!! have an internet connection up or the clients are crashing after some seconds of play .

dont know why but i think there is some auto online checking somewhere.... thought it is the same thing like in MU (gameguard/nprotect).... but here in MUHON there must be some other entrys....

zYa

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would take a look but i'm using my old comp cuz i'm too lazy to set up my comp at my house *the one that i was using before* by the way, I'm going to korea tomorrow :) i'm soo happy, i'm going to see all my korean buddies :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wish you happy fun there in korea :)

can you bring me back a poring doll ?!? hehehe.... i like this creatures from RO =))))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, have fun in korea and stay safe zelda. wouldnt want anything to happen, or else MuHon would be screwed :0

Back