• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Last chaos EP 1 need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have ep 1 file editet witch my friend and we need moonstatue files, lust trum, because that dont work on server, we have lust trum in margardoom but we need normal tower, and we have other gifts for moonstone but we need too normal moonstatue, so plz add files or repair files for that to EP 1 only :) and we need tip how make boss ancalagor, magbor... becasue this dont work too, boss dont spawn :(. Please i need fast help :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
usually this is a database fix, this is the database from the original Korean EP1 server files (linux) it should work for you. not sure if it has lust trum but it should have your moonstatue fix.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this sql file is not correct ,

Error :
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM COMMENT='???????? Ŭ???̾?Ʈ ???? ????';

--
-- Dumping data for tab' at line 5

Tell me what tables is important to work the lust trum and moonstone statue ..

Back