• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest English Stable OGame

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Title say it all..
Which is the Latest English Stable OGame Release
Tell me and if possible Give me the Download link..it should be in ENGLISH
Thanx...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ogame official:

Gameme reloaded

Xnova 0.9

Succes!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant find the download on that site

i will test the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for the new version of Ogame, release v1.1 ....

I absolutely do not want to create an alternative server for ogame, I would just create a local server to play with my friends and "expand" a little 'I liked the game ...

Therefore, I wanted to ask if you could tell me where to download the files for installation.
I saw that gameme has done a clone, then it means that the files exist, you know tell me where can I find them?

I tried to download from the link posted a few post above where it says "Gameme Reloaded," but you can not install the game and whatever the version is not the latest ... while the store "Ogame Official" does not correspond to version 1.1

Thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xnova0.9's config.php has no details... check the file first plz...

Back