Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Layout - Dark Design

Reaction score
Hello ppl...

I was in one of them moods were i wanted to create something so i managed to produce this....

Its my 4th layout Design and i'm quite proud of my self actually :lol:

fZu03 - Layout - Dark Design - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you like rates out of 10 please

Additional Info: I'm a novice designer so my content might not be up to scratch by some peoples standards as I'm still learning.

- Space-Bar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
How is the header going to fit in that little red box? And for just a layout you could have just make a sketch instead of using gradient boxes , because let's face it , those are expired since 1999. No one uses menus like that anymore , everyone is into simplicity , and animations , so buttons are pretty much useless. People nowadays don't just release layouts , they also decorate it , for the greater good.

So this is one of your first designs ... I guess a 2/10? Yes , I made a better one as my first.

Reaction score
How is the header going to fit in that little red box? And for just a layout you could have just make a sketch instead of using gradient boxes , because let's face it , those are expired since 1999. No one uses menus like that anymore , everyone is into simplicity , and animations , so buttons are pretty much useless. People nowadays don't just release layouts , they also decorate it , for the greater good.

So this is one of your first designs ... I guess a 2/10? Yes , I made a better one as my first.

Thanks for feedback i was thnking it did look a little bit boring and old fashioned but hey, im still learning just give me time and im sure i will improve.

OMG your such a BOSS. Thanks for sharing this!!!

Back