Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Leaving RZ due to personal reasons

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
The past day's have been very difficult to me, was informed of some thing's that happened when i left RZ by some old player's, and it's with great regreat that i say that i can't come back to RZ.
I know that mental said loads of crap about me, not that i really care about it, but i didn't expectet that he did and said all that crap, by this reason i can't get back and i hope u can all understand why i think this way, coz most of you were there when he shouted "johnyl1 is a ***". I like Mental a lot, he reminds me when i was a kid so for this reason, i will still be helping u guy's to create ur RZ EI server. Im gonna upload the last RZ ei server files for Mental to give them to the future hoster, and i will help u guy's in wotever u ppl need, this goes for Mental too.
I hope u all understand me....

RZ forever....

Back