• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lastest.
CnC.
Eh with the text -.-
KikiKANNIBAL - Lelouch - RaGEZONE Forums

v2:
KikiKANNIBAL - Lelouch - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The C4D's flow with the render but I'd suggest using gradients to match the colors of the render. And the text should be left out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, the colors of the render don't blend with the C4D's.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i personally, tbh, i like the text, you did good kyle. good job.
however, i'd say dodge the arm a bit and burn the c4d a bit too. some parts blend a bit too much.
as said, i like the text,
the flow is good,
and maybe try a smudge with this and make it similar to dachi's stylin and this will be epic. ^^v

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
ehmm nothing wrong with it, looks awesome br0, love the v2... text is good as wel, dont change it imo... colours could be a little better I gues, but I like it the way it is... so keep it like this, let the others just think what they want, they are jealous... ;) gj on this, kiu

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
you're welcome, just being honoust, dont know what people complain about colours, they work wel together imo... this is defo one of my faves from you you ever did, although hard to top that kite one, although that one had bad text... realy loved that one... :D

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks
I also think they blend
I might add a blue effect for a little blue since everyone is complaining.
I also got on another forum its too sloppy cause the c4d bg.
they nubs o: <

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe lawl, wel I like it this way, but that idea about the blue light stuff might help it a bit I gues... ;) maybe use clean from topaz if you have it btw... cuzz seems like it has some messiness, but overall the tag looks great the way it is, wel the v2 does anyways... ;) but comment my tag pl0x... its the one saying lol@the3 and all others or something, the stock you guys used I also tried something with it... :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
c4d, render, txt, few color adjustments.
nothing too special.
4/10

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
lawl @ grasna, a 4, I am thinking you are being a bit jealous... xD cuz the tag looks realy good... nothing wrong with the tag... if you think you can do better, then show it I'dd say... xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice signaturem you are really good at GFX keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back