Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LextiN - Moderator Application - WarZ / Infestation MMO

Reaction score
You have 17 posts and there is a two-week gap between one post and another.

Yeah, I don't think you are active enough. You could always try answering the help threads in the section!

Agreed, you would probably have to be somewhat known in the section and be more active to be a mod.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have 17 posts and there is a two-week gap between one post and another.

Yeah, I don't think you are active enough. You could always try answering the help threads in the section!

You're right. Unfortunately, I'm not very active because of my works. I start to give more interest to warz section. Thanks :rolleyes:

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I do not think you are moderator material. Moderator's are required to be active and helpful in the section(s) they are moderating, and if it is a game section it is highly recommended (basically required) that you contribute releases as-well, and after viewing your posts not only are you fairly inactive but you have only created threads asking for help with no releases at all.

Moderators also need to be fairly familiar with the community and staff, and I don't think 18 posts is quite enough to become acquainted with anybody. Your application is pretty bland too, usually when someone applies for something be it on a forum or in real life they use their application to reflect how much they want the job, so the more (useful) information and time you spend on it, the better.

That's just my 2 cents. I don't think you are quite ready to be a moderator right now but don't let that discourage you, just stick around for a couple more months, get some more posts, get to know the WarZ community especially, and make as many active and useful contributions you can to the section that will help you out the greatest in the long run. Goodluck with whatever it is you decide to do.

Back