Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lil help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all i am frm gunz online section..
I played a3 and found it interesting so decided to make a server on ma localhost..i downloaded serverfiles + part 3 client i followed all the instruction as written in guide.i config the all .ini file All things go right but when i open zoneserver.exe its says loads sucsessful all item combi loop ok but at last it shows error cannt connet to eventitem connecter event item db wts the problem i dnt knw and when i start ma client and enter id and pass its says connecting for a long tym i nting happend plz help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All topics discussed before in forum, SEARCH IT
U GET ALL POSSIBLE ERRORS AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

Master Summoner
Reaction score
These all things are already Discussed in all aspects in the forums ... People should use their common sense .. before Posting for Spoon Feeding.. ..They should use the Search Button...

Just an Advice No criticism.....(Added this Line Due to the Topic Mentor's Post Count :p :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back