Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

localhost

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, im new here, and i already have a hamachi server, now im trying to make a non hamachi server, i need help with localhost,it says rightclick on ur localhost, what does that mean?

STEP 4 - Hexediting your client

STEP 4.1
Navigate to Downloads from BreakPoint Software, Inc. and download Hex workshop, after that, install it.

STEP 4.2
Right click on your localhost and press "Hex Edit with Hex Workshop v5".

STEP 4.3
Press ctrl+F and set the type to text string, and search for 127.0.0.1

STEP 4.4
Replace the 127.0.0.1 with your host redirect URL you entered earlier on while adding a host, then save.

STEP 5 - Changing your .properties

STEP 5.1
Open up world.properties / channel.properties / login.properties

Please help me if u can , btw im using xampp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt understand this thing too...
is uncomprensible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats not a Non hamachi Guide Search for another one .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give you my personal guide of this:
In case you use a router do the following:
1. go to cmd and type ipconfig look after Default Gateway and copy the address to a browser
2. enter your account and password for rooter go to Forwarding options and forward the ports 80(http) and 1973 (gateserver)
In case you don't have a router skip the first 2 steps
3.Open all the cfg except GateServer.cfg and put every IP to 127.0.0.1
4. Now open the GateServer.cfg look for the port 1973 and above it must be an ip BE SURE it is 0.0.0.0 if not change it like this.

Now take an IP CHANGER go to your client double click.. and write your WAN IP ( if you don't know what is ur ip check this -> )

Thats ALL:thumbup:

Back